Monday, October 26, 2009

Checkpoint Reached Episode 13: No topic Edition



This week on Checkpoint Reached we are creatively bankrupt and so we don't have a topic. We do however talk about Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, Demon's Souls, and Critter Crunch with special guest Gagandeep Singh(Just call him hotshot). Also, Penis Size. Yup.

Cast: Ray Hartmeyer, Eli Kineg, Gagandeep Singh

Runtime: 46:33

iTunes Link(Subscribe and Review!)


Streaming:

Feedback? Email us at checkpointreached@yahoo.com and get your mail read on air!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a useless show without that big, strong, handsome Ben Tolmachoff. I had trouble falling asleep without his soothing, nasaly voice gracing my ears through my electronic portable media player. The show was a mess.

I will NEVER listen again if Ben misses one more show. EVERR.

Ben Tolmachoff said...

Wow! A fan! Who knew!?!!

Do not worry! I will never miss again!

Ray Hartmeyer said...

This is just getting creepy.

Why don't I have any fans?...cept mom :(

Anonymous said...

I fucking Love Ray Harmeyer, just something about him screams epic Love machine.

I bet he was being modest when he said 9 inches.

Ray Hartmeyer said...

Even if what you said is indeed true (It is), It is still pretty creepy.

Anonymous said...

Can you honestly blame your fans? your voice alone makes other nations orgasm on the spot.

Post a Comment